Saturday, July 25, 2009

*cough* I'm sick.

Day 3 of Laura's Inexplicable Coughing/Dizziness/Freezingness Illness. Huzzah. Que Chevere. (/sarcasm/)

Yep. Today, 2 of my best friends Becca and Sarah are in town. They just moved to Georgia, so I'm not going to see them for 11 months (until camp). But no. I can't hang out with them because...I have to clean the basement. fail. but i really just sat around. because i'm too sick to be productive. Funsies.

Yeah...not a whole lot is going on. Sorry this is still boring.

Full days until band camp: 1.

FotD: I have the same birthday as Ian Hart, the guy who played Professor Quirrell. Also Angus T. Jones, who is Jake on 2.5 Men.

Best wishes,
Laura

P.S. 10 points to whoever knows where the title of this post came from. (Hint: it's a movie.)

No comments:

Post a Comment